Wednesday 3 August 2011

.

... by several sources - two out of zero readers polled agree! - that there are people who do not find Dominic Cooper attractive. Obviously I'm inclined to disagree, perhaps to the power of infinity and beyond, but I guess it's not up to me to judge insane people's opinions (out loud). Point being, this.

.
.
But before you make any hasty snap judgments, you should probably check out this new-to-my-eyes photo-shoot of Dom in Flaunt magazine (including that shirtless pic up top) because damn.


What is wrong with you people??? I mean I see the Boston terrier thing just fine but that doesn't mean he's not the sexiest Boston Terrier ever put on Earth! Once The Devil's Double is on DVD and I can screen-cap the extensive coverage of his magnificent ass then hopefully we can put all this silliness behind (har) us. A heap of Boston puppies don't hold a candle to that butt! (And yes, I never thought I'd type that sentence just as much as you never thought you would read it.)
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY