Wednesday 3 August 2011

Pics of the Day

.

I know I must have posted on The Real World's Danny Roberts at some point in this blog's past, it seems insane that I might not have, but a quick search came up with nothing, so let me just let it be known that Danny Roberts, from the New Orleans season of The Real World, is my forever boyfriend and y'all need to step off. (We were born only four days apart!) Apparently he's starring in some gay show from a producer of The L Word about gay people in gay old Los Angeles and Towleroad has some pictures from the shooting of this gay show with gay Danny in the shower making out with some guy that was on that other gay show Noah's Arc and it's all wonderfully, enthusiastically gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY