Tuesday 28 June 2011

Quote of the Day

.
Know hope! Maybe when Guillermo Del Toro's Pacific Rim (starring Idris Elba and Charlies Hunnum and Day) comes out on July 12, 2013 and is a box office sensation, knock on wood, we'll see GDT swivel over to make his greatly-desired-by-me HP Lovecraft adaptation still. Via an interview at the LAT:

"I’m not giving up... ‘Mountains of Madness’ has been with me for 13, 14 years and I really don’t want to give up on it. Look, the movies I do, I stick with them when I think, well, if I don’t do it, nobody will. … ‘Hellboy,’ if I hadn’t done it, I don’t think anyone would have. ‘Pan’s Labyrinth,’ same thing. ‘Mountains of Madness,’ the way I plan to do it is a very peculiar take, and I think if I don’t stick with it the version I would like to see would never get made.

... I’m going to keep pursuing it. Universal is still really interested in doing it. Coming out of ‘Pacific Rim,’ I intend to see if we can do it immediately."

And hey we can keep our fingers crossed, there's a good chance that one-time-mentioned star Tom Cruise will have completely evaporated as a possibility by 2013, right? Please tell me that's right. He's got a lot of his own ass to disappear up still. A lot.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY