Thursday 30 June 2011

.

Seriously, somebody talk me out of this. I just found out I have tomorrow off from work and I can feel my brain convincing me that I should waste my afternoon by going to see Transformers 3. Michael Bay movies make me crazy. CRAZY. Every single one of them. They make me rue the existence of life itself. And yet I am drawn to them, over and over again, like some sort of brain-damaged masochist. I forced myself to stop with Transformers 2 - that's another thing: I've never seen the second film, however will I keep up with the plot? - in the wake of its "worst film ever made" reviews even from the fan-boys, but now everybody's saying T3's 3D is the best since Avatar and I do really dig the image of that snake robot crushing the building that's in the trailer and Frances McDormand and Alan Tudyk as, and I quote, "a gay ex-Nazi manservant in a weird suit," and ACK make me stop!
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY