Monday 16 May 2011

.

No sooner do I write up that Thomas Kretschamann's set to star in Dario Argento's 3D Dracula movie do I see this news at Screen Daily which has similarly blown my mind apart:

"Jim Jarmusch is set to make a vampire movie starring Tilda Swinton, Michael Fassbender and Mia Wasikowska as his vampires, with John Hurt in a featured role.

... Jarmusch describes the project as a “crypto-vampire love story”, set against the romantic desolation of Detroit and Tangiers.

The as-yet-untitled film will shoot in Germany, Morocco and Detroit in early 2012."

Um... did I do something especially good over the weekend that I can't remember that's made me deserving of this much good news smacking me in the face on a Monday morning? Monday mornings are reserved for misery, Universe, hello? What are you thinking, blowing your load this quickly? If we start out this high, can we possibly go higher? I have my doubts!

Anyway, sense of cinematic nihilism aside, whee! Tilda and Fassy and Wasikowska in a vampire movie! Will all three of them be vampires? I mean let's be honest, Tilda as a vampire alone is enough to blow my mind. Fassy as a vampire alone is enough to blow my mind. But togtehr? TOGETHER??? Somebody pinch me until blood sprays out right now, I've slipped into the happiest fucking coma of all time.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY