Wednesday 11 May 2011

I Am Link

.
--- Poof There He Is - STYD has got a look at David Tennant in his role of the Vegas-ish magician in the Fright Night remake. Dare I say it's sort of... sexy? In a really weird way? Oh I am ashamed. I just get blinded by chest fur every time. Anyway Colin and Toni aside this movie is gonna be awful, I think.

--- Natural Selection - Paranormal Activity director Oren Peli's follow-up film, the alien-themed Area 51, hasn't even come out yet but he's lining up what he'll do next. It is "the tale of friends who discover they are not alone after they become stranded in a ghost town overrun by nature." Whatever the eff that means.

--- How Many Makers - I love this listicle at The Film Experience on the working habits of the many directors we love. Would that nearly every single name on the list work more. I don't care. I want it all!

--- Multi-Fassy-ed - io9 dissects a new TV bite-sized trailer for X-Men Muppet Babies that's got a bunch of new moments in it, including a suspicious one involving Michael Fassbenders. That "s" is meant to be there.

--- People Pets - I apparently spaced on posting this news earlier this week so here it is briefly, which doesn't mesh with how epic the news is but whatever, it's been two days and the world's moved on already! Darren Aronofsky and George Clooney are perhaps probably maybe teaming up for a sci-fi movie about a man who wakes up from his cryogenic slumber to find that the human race has been turned into pets for another species. Seems like people are actually tackling harder-edged old-fashioned sci-fi themes these days, doesn't it? I like it.

--- And speaking of Clooney, here's the first clip of him in Alexander Payne's much-waited-for new movie The Descendants. (via) I haven't watched it yet so y'all tell me what's up.

--- Sally Boy - James Franco has cast his Sal Mineo for that biopic he's apparently making - his name's Val Lauren, and he's mostly done TV work so far, although his IMDb bio says he's done a lot of "play originals" with Scott Caan. Mmhmm. I've heard that about Scott. Anyway that's him to the left there and I guess he could look the part, with some effort. If we're looking at later-years Sal, that is.

--- Queen of the Knight - Marion Cotillard says that her part in The Dark Knight Rises is very small and non-challenging for a lady who will be tremendously pregnant when it comes time for her to film.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY