Tuesday 17 May 2011

I Am Link

.
--- Spooky Stevie - Y'all have probably already watched this but the teaser trailer for Steven Spielberg's mo-cap Rin Tin Tin Rides a Unicorn or whatever it's called movie is online now, if you're curious. I'll watch it later but pre-seeing I am bogged down with doubts, man. One too many dead-eyed Zemeckis movies have put me off this shit, and nothing I've seen from the early art-work's proven that impression wrong yet. That said, I'm an eternal unapologetic Spielberg fan-boy so I'll presumably be convinced otherwise at some point.

--- Gesundheit - Anton Yelchin looks like a booger that just dripped out of Sky Colin Farrell in the first Fright Night poster. (via)

--- Noe Way - Can you believe I still haven't watched Enter the Void yet? Every time I've glanced at the DVD I see that it's 161 minutes long and I just haven't been in the state of mind for it. Shame on me. Looks like Noe might be turning his sanity-challenged eye to Bret Easton Ellis' script called The Golden Suicides next, which would be a meeting of the pyschos for sure.

--- Killer Kevin - BD has three clips and an ankle-suck picture from that Vampire movie starring Kevin Zegers as a you-guessed-it vampire, but he's not naked and/or gay in any of them so I lost interest right quick. Come on, Kevin. I mean really. Know your fan-base.

--- Peen Poll - I don't think you're gonna find another poll on the week's multimedia penises anywhere but at The Film Experience today. Which is a damned shame - they should be everywhere!

--- To A Flame - It doesn't sound like things are going well for Mary Harron's new horror movie The Moth Diaries, which co-stars Scott Speedman - according to BD it's been having trouble getting picked up by a distributor. WTF morons? Mary "American Psycho" Harron has fans sitting here dying from want, and we're being kept from finished product. It ain't right. Read more about TMD here. BD also has some promo art and images at this link. Boo, I says.

--- For contrast, young male horror director JT Petty - who I like just fine don't get me wrong; read my review of his film S&Man here - is having no trouble at all piling up project after project. He's just signed on to direct a J-Horror flick in Japan called Haunted Temple for producers behind the Ring and Ju-On films, while he's not even finished his other movie Hellbenders (more on that here) yet.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY