Wednesday 18 May 2011

The New Bruges

.


I can't remember the context, but I was just talking about In Bruges earlier this week. I was probably calling somebody a cunt and smashing a telephone to bits, is all. Anyway it's next on my list of "go back and watch that movie again, fool!" is the point. And now, more incentive! Its director Martin McDonagh, a playwright that wasn't even sure he'd make another movie after he was so successful with his first one, is working on a new project. Huzzah!

It's being shopped around Cannes, is how we know - it's called Seven Psychopaths and his Bruges star Colin Farrell's already attached. Along with Sam Rockwell, Christopher Walken, and Mickey Rourke, which well can you picture a more perfect cast for McDonagh's sensibilities? It's about a screenwriter that gets involved in a botched dog-napping scheme. I want to eat this movie's face off with my love already. As a side-note, did you know that Martin McDonagh is a sexy bitch? I just learned this. Huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY