Monday 25 July 2011

I Am Link

.
--- A New Midnight - The third book in Clive Barker's Abarat series will for sure be out in September, says Mr. Barker himself. It's called Absolute Midnight. It's been listed on Amazon for then for awhile so I guess he's just making we know for sure for sure here. I might have to go back and read the first two volumes, my memory's pretty vague on it at this point. The last one came out several years ago. It's a good series though. Now that I've finished A Dance With Dragons I've picked Barker's Imajica back up, which is also great.

--- One Million Movie March - If you haven't been you oughta be keeping up with Glenn's epic journey through the Melbourne International Film Festival - he's seeing like 30 thousand movies over the course of it's couple weeks and writing up his thoughts over at Stale Popcorn. Of movies I haven't yet seen but am dying to see he's already seen Meloncholia and Martha Marcy May Marlene and The Innkeepers, amongst others. Jealous.

--- Two For Hugh - Two bits of Hugh Jackman news - he's apparently pretty much set to star in the movie version of Les Miz, and it's about time he made a movie musical wouldn't you say? Even if I have very little interest in seeing this I can say that all the same. And secondly, he's revealed who the villain will be in the second Wolverine movie. I guess it's a spoiler but we'll probably hear all about whoever gets cast when it happens so I doubt anybody will be able to avoid this news for too long.

--- Frat Boys - Seth Rogen and Zac Efron are teaming up for a fraternity-themed R-rated comedy, says Deadline. Somebody's balls better end up on somebody's chin, is all I gotta say.

--- Head Go Boom - Alexandre Aja is going to produce a TV series based on David Cronenberg's 1981 telekinesis classic Scanners? This is what awesome sounds like.

--- Betting On Braga - I say this every time I link to one of these but man I love Craig's Take Three series at The Film Experience. He always manages to make me think about performers that I either don't give enough thought to personally or don't hear other people mention often enough. His latest is on Alice Braga. She was great in Predators; much better than that movie knew what to do with.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY