Thursday 28 July 2011

When Cary Met Fassy

.

Hey remember that time a couple of weeks back where I sloppily wiped Mia Wasikoska out of a picture because I wanted to see Jane Eyre director Cary Fukunaga and Jane Eyre star Michael Fassbender standing next to each other and I couldn't find any pictures of them without her in the middle? Patience, my pretties - Fassinating Fassbender just posted several pics of the two good-lookers all up in each other's grills - or you know within reach of each other's grills - for a screening of the film at the Sarajevo Film Festival.


Of import: check out Fassy's buzzed head!


My fingertips are having phantom sensations of running themselves against the grain of that fuzz and I just might pass out from it.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY