Wednesday 20 July 2011

.

As I opened up this here just released first trailer for Dream House, the horror thriller from director Jim Sheridan starring Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts, I fully expected to be crafting a post around the distinct lack of shirtless Daniel Craig therein. On the surface this just did not seem like the go-to project for Danny to be seen stripping down  - one look at the lack of perfect Patrick Wilson nakedness in Insidious earlier this year and you'll understand my mindset. I doubted his commitment... and that was my downfall. Because according to this trailer he's seen half-naked in at least three scenes, and is outfitted sufficiently snugly otherwise.


So my apologies, Daniel Craig. I will never doubt you again. Dream House is out on September 30th.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY