Monday 25 July 2011

Fuzzy Sudekis Tummy

.

The trailer for A Good Old-Fashioned Orgy is online, as seen at Slash, and we get to see Jason Sudekis shirtless a couple of times, as seen right here.


We also see a couple of other dudes undressed, like Martin Starr (I love you, Martin Starr!) and I don't know who this person is on the left but I capped him anyway.


Anybody know who he is? He looks A LOT like this guy I knew when I was in college but somehow I doubt it's him. AGOFO is out on September 2nd, making this A Very Sudekis Year. 

Speaking of I saw Horrible Bosses over the weekend and... eh, it was alright? I thought Jennifer Aniston was pretty amusing letting loose even if her face is anything but loose - she's starting to get awfully waxen, amirite? And Charlie Day did nothing to divert my under-the-radar love affair with Charlie Day - can you tell me anyone else who could ring so much funny from an extended screech of rape? It was all awfully routine though, and the last ten minutes or so were embarrassingly bad.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY