Friday 22 July 2011

Quote of the Day

.
Ooh I just realized that Dominic Cooper ought to be doing all kinds of press over the next couple of weeks, what with Captain America out today (my review) and The Devil's Double out in just another week. Hooray! I'll have to be diligent and keep up with whatever there is. Perhaps a nude layout? Oh, but to dream. There's an interview with him in the NYT today (thanks Mac!) on his dual role as Uday Hussein and his doppelganger bodyguard and this bit stuck out:

"Whether people respond to the film or not, it certainly lets them see another aspect of what I can do rather than prancing around on a beach singing."

I'm up for seeing every single side of you, Dominic Cooper. Every last angle. Bring it on! But keep prancing. I like it when you prance. Just keep making the swim-suits smaller and smaller while you do the prancing and we'll be fine. And somewhere just now, Meryl Streep has released the hounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY