Friday 3 June 2011

Goodbye Aunt Sassy

Have any of y'all kept up with Lisa Kudrow's online series Web Therapy? I watched the first batch of episodes right at the start and then promptly, for no reason I can discern (certainly not for a lack of liking what I'd seen) completely forgot about it. And every time I'd remember it was there to watch I'd make myself a mental note to go and catch up and as happens with all my mental notes that immediately fell into the churning dust-bin that is my brain, where nothing ever returns. Sorry, Lisa! Well she didn't need me anyway - Showtime has gone and turned the series into an actual television series! Which apparently starts airing next month? I am such a loser for just finding this out. Via PopWrap here's a preview:
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY