Wednesday 1 June 2011

... of the War of 1812, here's a picture of Yul Brynner puffing and practicing his sword-fighting (unfortunately, not "sword-fighting") in obscenely tight pants for his 1958 film The Buccaneer. (via)


From what I can find with an extensive two minutes of Googled research, there are only two movies about The War of 1812 - this one and the 1952 Angela Lansbury film Mutiny. And when you think war movie, you think Angela Lansbury! And correct me if I'm wrong, but I figured you'd prefer a shot of Yul's snug bits-n-pieces to Murder She Wrote's lacy petticoats any day. Anyway I guess the War of 1812 is lacking sufficient dramatic tension? Grr Canadians, notsomuch.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY