Wednesday 1 June 2011

h.

Have y'all been keeping track of all the names dropping into Paul Thomas Anderson's next film, the cult-creation myth once titled The Master but now apparently not anymore? Slash has a pretty good round-up of all the names, including the just announced today Amy Adams, as well as that blond lady from the Swedish Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movies that my boyfriend is bizarrely obsessed with making fun of - you wouldn't think she'd be someone who could come up very often, but somehow she does - but most exciting to me is Laura Dern. I want Laura Dern to be in every movie that comes out, but if I only get her every so often hooking her up with PTA is choice, indeed. I just hope he has the sense to have her make her special face for him. Anyway the film will, fingers and toes and all my nethers crossed, start filming soon. Whee!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY