Sunday 5 June 2011

.

Hey remember how on a Saturday just four weeks ago I posted some really shitty quality caps of Eric Bana's scene in Hanna where he strips down to his white longjohns, goes for a swim, and then erupts from the sea sopping wet like a cotton-skinned Adonis? Well the gods be good because it didn't take us too long to get some much better caps. I dunno, do you think this scene might factor into our Gratuities at the end of the year? I never want to bet against there being a lot of gratuity to come, but I'd say this scene's a pretty safe bet at this point. Anyway, you're so not paying attention to my words right now. I could say anything here - I declare war on Argentina! I have thirteen and a half testicles! - and you'd take no notice. So let's just do our gawking. Gawk.

Photobucket

See a bunch more, including that already for-the-ages
step outta the surf, after the break!



Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY