Wednesday 8 June 2011

When I planned my vacation to Italy little did I know that famed internet-troll Blake Lively would be stalking my every decision! The thought occurred to me the other day when she was snapped with Leo in Venice, but now that they've been spotted hanging out at the Teatro Romano in Verona I know it to be true! That's them on the left, and the shot on the right I took and would be what's directly behind Leo in that shot.
.

I immediately recognized where they were since I was there just a couple of weeks ago. Stalkers! Hey Blake, if you're still listening, I hope y'all have the common sense to swing up to the mountains after this at least. If you're gonna copy me, copy the best part of my trip.And if you're still still listening, stop leaking naked pictures of yourself. No matter how hard you try, all anybody's looking for in Green Lantern are Ryan Reynolds' boobs, not yours!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY