Friday 24 June 2011

Mater Goes Boom

.
Photobucket
.
I didn't dislike the first Cars film as much as most people seem to have disliked the first Cars film, but if they are going to insist on making a sequel to it I can't imagine a less appetizing way to have gone than to have shifted their focus to the character played by Larry the Cable Guy. Small doses, dudes. Very very small doses! I'm taking Glenn's lead on this one because he and I saw pretty eye-to-eye on that first Cars film and he's seen the second one and sounds as if he wants to pluck out his own eyeballs in the wake of it, so I'll be avoiding. You?

Read some more of my thoughts on that flick and the rest
of the movies out this weekend over at Celebrity Beehive.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY