Tuesday 5 July 2011

Good Morning, Tuesday

I spent a hefty chunk of this weekend wishing I were frolicking about on a beach somewhere. I'm not a beach person so much but splashing about in some waves always sounds like a decent enough way to spend a few hours by the time July hits and the cement begins steaming here in NYC. Alas, besides the spritz of my showerhead I went completely undunked this weekend. But let's pretend we got our surf on by looking at Kellan Lutz and Eddie Cibrian and Zac Efron doing just that as we adjust our eyes and mindset to the work-week here this morning, eh? Eh.


Those shots of Zac and his High School Musical co-star Ashley Tisdale are just so unposed and natural! However did that camera-man find them there?
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY