Monday 18 July 2011

.

Still no A/C here in my office, and my fingertips have literally just burst into flames. This brings that childhood accusation of being a flamer to a whole new level. So perhaps staring at David Beckham on the beach will cool me off? (pics via) Obviously this is the world's stupidest plan - the sight of the splashing water might cool down my brain but all these men-folk stomping around in it half-naked are having the exact opposite effect. I am my own worst enemy! Becks' worst enemy? Giant shorts! Those shorts are so big! He's proven himself unafraid of the speedo before, I don't know why he's regressing like this. He's going to be drowning in some sort of beach burqa any day now at this rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY