Thursday 14 July 2011

.

Okay are they kidding me with that picture? Is there a camera crew filming me secretly right now for some modern-day Candid Camera type situation? Well I'm sorry to tell you crafty jokers but there's no way you can use this footage cuz it's getting all X-rated up in this business right quick.

Earlier we saw the cover of the new Entertainment Weekly with most of Andy's front-side, and now EW's released a gallery with several more pictures, including the above spider-bum shot, and the below shirtless shot.


I find it so odd that I have to defend the hotness of Andrew Garfield so much to people. Are people just blind? Is that it? Is this that Julianne Moore movie? Cuz if it is I am not having any sex with Mark Ruffalo so this is disappointing.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY